Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week 2: Blogging - Thing 3 & 4

Thing #3 - Well, I set up my blog quite a while ago and now I need to add photos. I already outlined all of my posts so I could come back and do the 27 things. This time I am keeping better track of my logins and passwords. I've heard staff talking about each other's blogs so I can't wait to check them out.

Thing #4 - Wow, lots of people are following my blog so I'd better get in and fill it up! I did my profile and chose a blog template. I might even be able to add a video clip once I learn how to use my flip video. Chris Freeman was here at ELK this morning taking video footage of Megan doing her teen programs. Some of our staff later suggested training videos for our teen volunteers. See what you started Chris:)

No comments:

Post a Comment